Submitting your comment
This forum is open to intelligent contributions. All comments are moderated in an effort to keep this Forum as an ongoing resource for The Freedom of Choice book readers.
Since several hundreds topics are discussed here - it is likely that the topic that interests you has been already discussed. Please explore the content of this Forun and try to make the best use of its search facilities.
When you submit a comment/remark/question and nothing happens after few days, consider the following:
- The issue has already been discussed and discussion published, either on this Forum, in The Freedom of Choice book, in the Nujournal.net or in The Book. If the answer is published and can be found by searching - it is unlikely to appear again.
- Your comment/question is weakly related to the The Freedom of Choice book. A discussion, although possible, is not an interesting contribution to this Forum.
- Your comment/question indicates that you are already on the right track to find the answer yourself.
- I have chosen to give priority to other activities. Your question is on a "to do" list, but I can only work 20 hours a day...
- I keep thinking how to answer your question.
Tom Chalko, author of The Freedom of Choice